Cloudera Developer Training for Apache Hadoop
Building Powerful Data Applications with MapReduce
Cloudera University’s four-day developer course delivers the key concepts and expertise necessary to create robust data processing applications using Apache Hadoop. This is the core curriculum in the developer learning path.
Cloudera Developer Training was great. I believe Cloudera is the best vendor evangelizing the Big Data movement and doing a great service in promoting Hadoop in the industry. Thanks for all your help getting me started on this journey.
– Cisco Systems
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- The internals of MapReduce and HDFS and how to write MapReduce code
- Best practices for Hadoop development, debugging, and implementation of workflows and common algorithms
- How to leverage Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, Mahout, and other Hadoop ecosystem projects
- Optimal hardware configurations and network considerations for integrating a Hadoop cluster with the data center
- Writing and executing joins to link data sets in MapReduce
- Advanced Hadoop API topics required for real-world data analysis
Audience & Prerequisites
This course is best suited to developers and engineers who have programming experience. Knowledge of Java is strongly recommended and is required to complete the hands-on exercises. Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.
Upon completion of the course, attendees receive a Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH) practice test. Certification is a great differentiator; it helps establish you as a leader in the field, providing employers and customers with tangible evidence of your skills and expertise.
We also provide private training at your site, at your pace, and tailored to your needs.