Cloudera and Talend
Talend's data management environment running in Cloudera’s enterprise data hub enables you to create and execute Hadoop integration jobs, process and reconcile Big Data, and implement data governance processes using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface. This robust environment makes it possible to scale to any level and support any complex data type, so companies can focus on analyzing information instead of manually integrating data.
- Connected to your legacy IT landscape – Bridges and augments your legacy data assets with CDH through 800+ connectors for RDBMS, NoSQL, ERP/CRM, SaaS, and all types of flat files.
- Easy and fast – Graphical tools generate native Hadoop code to deliver scalable integration at predictable cost.
- Native big data support – Unlike legacy integration solutions, Talend natively generates Hadoop code and requires zero-footprint on the Hadoop cluster.
- Fastest time-to-benefit with Cloudera’s enterprise data hub – Talend dramatically lowers the integration and training efforts needed to bring Hadoop to the core of your IT landscape, accelerating the time-to-benefit.
- Improved data integrity – Native Hadoop data quality helps you discover and cleanse big data and reconcile it with your current processes, business entities, and applications.
- Affordable and predictable pricing – Both Talend and Cloudera use an open core and subscription-based pricing model allowing you to predictably scale your big data costs.
- Future proof – Based on an open source foundation, Talend with Cloudera provide an extensible solution that runs at the innovation pace of Big Data.