3 of the top 5 banks run Cloudera.
The digital revolution has dramatically changed the financial services industry, making it business-critical for financial services companies to collect, store and analyze massive volumes of data.
Many of today’s top financial service firms rely on Cloudera to create central data hubs that combine large volumes of diverse and detailed data, allowing them to ask bigger questions that drive competitive advantage in several key business applications. The result: they can better serve their customers, understand their risk exposure and reduce incidents of fraud.
- FINRA Builds a Holistic Picture of the U.S. Securities Market
- Three Factors Entrenching Big Data in Financial Services
- Data Consolidation and Multi-Tenancy in Financial Services
- Full-Fidelity Analytics and Regulatory Compliance in Financial Services
- The Enterprise Data Hub in Financial Services: Three Customer Case Studies
- Anti-Money-Laundering and the Enterprise Data Hub in Financial Services
- Build a PCI-Compliant Hadoop Environment with Cloudera and MasterCard
- Innovation without Compromise: The Challenges of Securing Big Data with VISA
In order to forecast mortgage portfolio valuations, organizations build out and continuously adjust predictive models. These models produce enormous data volumes that must then be cross-compared with actual market behavior.
Cloudera helps financial services firms store longer consumer history, payment data, structured external credit data sources, and unstructured sources such as property valuation sites, local consumer offers, crime report data and public sentiment data. By combining this data geographically and aligning it chronologically, they can enrich the attributes related to particular mortgages and apply more data to their models.
Featured Customer Video
Western Union implements an enterprise data hub on its path to deliver an omni-channel customer experience.Watch the Video
Featured Customer StoryFinancial services firm finds fraud with Hadoop while saving $30 million.
Read the case study