Data Audit and Access Management for Hadoop
The Navigator subscription is an add-on to Cloudera Enterprise that enables the Cloudera Navigator application for data management. Cloudera Navigator is the first fully integrated data management tool for Hadoop and is designed to provide all of the capabilities required for administrators, data manager and analysts to secure, govern and explore the large amounts of diverse data that land in Hadoop.
The first release of Cloudera Navigator (v1.0) was developed specifically to address data security concerns most typically associated with highly regulated industries such as financial services, healthcare and government. It includes a full suite of auditing capabilities across all Hadoop components that store data.
With Navigator you can:
- Verify access permissions to files and directories
- Maintain a full audit history of HDFS, Hive and HBase data access
- Report on data access by user and type
- Integrate with 3rd party SIEM tools
- Centralized audit management and reporting for HDFS, Hive and HBase
- 8x5 or 24x7 Cloudera Support
- Cloudera Enterprise (required) – the foundation for your Big Data platform
- RTD (Real-time Delivery) – adds Cloudera Support for Apache HBase
- RTQ (Real-time Query) – adds Cloudera Support for Cloudera Impala
- BDR (Back-up and Disaster Recovery) – adds centralized management for disaster recovery workflows