Admin Resources: Cluster Management & DevOps
- Free Online Training: Deployment and Configuration
- Automated Installation of Cloudera Manager Free Edition and CDH
- How-to: Deploy CDH Clusters and Impala on EC2 using Cloudera Manager
Maintenance & Monitoring
Cloudera Manager's Service Monitoring feature monitors dozens of service health and performance metrics about the services and role instances running on your cluster, and its activity monitoring capability monitors the MapReduce and streaming jobs that are running on your cluster.
- Free Online Training: Managing Hosts & Services
- Free Online Training: Identity Management
- Free Online Training: Reports
Automation: Using the Cloudera Manager API
The Cloudera Manager API provides programmatic access to cluster operations (such as configuration and restart) and monitoring information (such as health and metrics).
- How-to: Automate Your Cluster with Cloudera Manager API
- Free Online Training: Cloudera Manager API
- Open Source Java client for Cloudera Manager API (via Axemblr)